Man of the house!

Chris is away until tomorrow, so Julien took charge this afternoon. I was so exhausted today and decided to stop by Subway on the way home. As soon as we got home, Addie and I went to change clothes. Julien washed up, set the table, got our drinks - including Addie's sippy cup - put everything out on the table, got Addie's bib and was waiting on us for dinner. Not only did Julien get up from the table to get me more water, but he also asked if there was anything else we needed before he excused himself to take a shower. I'm not exactly sure what happened at school today, but I'm calling his teacher tomorrow. I need an exact duplication of today from now on!
Thanks so much Julien! I love you!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...