Incorrect information

The May edition of The Birmingham Parent Magazine will be released tomorrow. I sent Chris to pick up a few copies for us today and we discovered that the finalists' pictures for the photo contest were not published. The ladies were very nice and told Chris that the photos wouldn't be in the magazine, only on-line. I am sure the lady the day of the photo shoot was just mistaken. So, for all of you who have been waiting for the May edition, now you know why the pictures aren't in there!

The ONLY reason this bothers me is because I was really hoping to have something to put up for Addie, so that I could show her years from now that she made the finals in a photo contest. I will just print the information from the website, I bet she will be so happy to see it when she's older!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...