Good-bye to Ali

Addie's friend, Ali will be leaving on Friday. Her family is moving to Texas. I remember so vividly the first day that I met Ali; it wasn't long after Addie started school. I went to drop Addie off at school and Ali's parents were there for her first day. Ali's Dad was holding the camera and Ali's Mom was trying her best to regain her composure! It just broke my heart! I knew the pain that she felt and wanted to just give her a big hug! I walked out of the room and told Chris that I wished I could make her feel better and contemplated going back in. I can't believe that was over a year ago! Addie and Ali have done so well together and are great friends! If you remember, Ali is the one that Addie took the ball from last year when I deemed her as a bully!
http://babyhenderson.blogspot.com/2007/09/addie-and-allie.html

Ali's parents were nice enough to give Addie this gift, she just loves it and tries so hard to hold on! Julien was right by her, showing her how everything works.

Thank you so much! You guys will be missed and I wish you the best of luck! May God bless you!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...