We finally heard Addie make the connection! Addie was in her highchair eating and I asked Chris to come sit with her for a second. As he approached her, she looked at him and said the magic words, "DaDa"! To say he is thrilled is an understatement!
I can't tell you how many times a night I wake up to ramblings in my mind, thoughts or phrases that have been said to me. "She will never walk, she will never talk, her delays will be severe"...it is never-ending. Addie is saying "DaDa", "MaMa", "bye" and "baby"...I just want to shout to the world and tell them what she is doing! She IS talking and continues to learn new words! Please thank God for this accomplishment and continue to pray for new development!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
Today is the ninth anniversary of one of the most heartbreaking days of my life. Nine years later and there are very few days when I do...
-
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...