How many....


The world may never know.

Just like I may never know how it is possible that my children can go for what seems like forever without needing to see the doctor and then end up needing to see the doctor every few weeks.
At this point, it almost feels like stalking.

This time, it wasn't just Fungus Monkus who had me rearranging my entire day.

Julien came down with some sort of unidentifiable funk over the weekend.
He was unable to go to school today, so the plan was for me to go into work while waiting for his doctor's appointment, then for Chris to bring him to me, so I could take him to the doctor...and then probably back to work I would go.

However, while in car rider line with Fungus Monkus, she managed to get sick - everywhere.
Which meant, I had to turn around and go home and change her clothes, my clothes, and wash the floor mat in the car.

By that time, Monkey had happily eaten breakfast and was ready for a fun day at school 
and 
it was time to head out for Julien's doctor's appointment.
(followed by a rare opportunity for me to spend an afternoon with just Julien)

Thank goodness that we have the best pediatrician - on the face of the earth
because he has Julien patched up and on his way to recovery

because

we are in...the week of the wedding.
Countdown has begun.

The goal is to make it through the wedding with everyone in my house well and in good spirits.
It doesn't sound like too much to ask, but then again...

AND
my Baby Boy is now officially 

5 feet 11 1/2 inches tall.

Yes, that is 7 1/2 inches taller than me.
Not to worry, I can still take him - and he knows it. 

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...