Baby B's 4th Birthday Party!


Baby B's 4th Birthday Party consisted of lots of climbing, jumping, sliding fun!



Once perched up high with a bird's eye view of the party, Addie turned into a little nut
and 
had the best time, just sitting and people watching.



However, I immediately had her full attention when I looked at her and asked, "Cupcake?"
and 
instead of her standing back like an obedient child, she decided she would take center stage with Brock.
She is rotten.


As always, I am absolutely impressed with my friend Patti and her ability to come up with homemade, creative party ideas.




Thank you for a very fun-filled evening 
and 
Happy Birthday Baby B!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...