John Mark Stallings SNAP - That's a Wrap - For Now

My brother bought Addie a bubble blower the night before and she was itching to get to use it.

After lunch, Chris brought out the bubbles and Addie immediately went about trying to fill up her bucket with bubbles.


It was kind of pitiful when she realized it wasn't going quite like she had planned,



but she moved past the disappointment like a sweet girl should.



When it was time to go, Addie asked me to help her with her Baby.
It is very important to her that Baby is well taken care of.


Addie was such a big girl helper and tried to collect all of our belongings.



Despite the awful Alabama heat, the day at John Mark Stallings SNAP of Morgan County was absolutely beautiful.

I don't think the average person understands how opportunities like this are so special and cherished.

We are so blessed and so fortunate to be able to seek out these opportunities for Addie.
Days like this make me so happy. 
It was remarkably breathtaking to be able to see Addie happy and at ease. 
She didn't need Chris or me right next to her to help her walk or climb anything or assist her in order for her to enjoy herself.

It was rare and unforgettable.


Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...