Happy Graduation To My Oldest Niece

I have no idea how the time passed so quickly.
Holy cow.
My oldest niece just graduated from high school and was graceful enough to fall just before prom and seriously injure her ankle.
Nothing like accepting your hard-earned diploma - gimp (verb) style.

Prior to graduation, we all met for dinner.

I was able to get my newest favorite picture of my babies!


My brother and Mary Rose picked out the Monkey hat for Addie and she was so thrilled over that silly hat!  I didn't even mind her sporting it with her purple flower dress.
The gift couldn't have been more perfect!

My nieces. 
I'm in heels and Julien is still that much taller than me.
He's got to be standing on his tippy toes! 
Dork and dorky-er.
I love this picture!!!
~~~
May 18, 2012

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...