Settling Into Summer...Ugh.

Julien made it safely to Colorado.
He rubbed it in that it was a blissful 48 degrees in the mountain pass.

Chris and I took Addie to the park yesterday during the "cold front" that came in...and she ended up with a little bit of a sunburn from an early morning hour at the park (story later).
I think I need clarification from our local weather man on exactly his definition of a cold front, because mine doesn't include sunburns, sweat dripping from my brow and the bottom of my shoes melting to the kid friendly playground surfaces.

Addie has only asked for Julien about fifteen times.

Addie is going through another round of not sleeping at night, as well as crying every day when we drop her off at daycare.
I have no idea if it's from the changes in her classroom and overall daily routine.
Whatever it is, it's got to stop because most certainly just as soon as I figure it all out, big girl school will start and we will have another new routine to get Addie accustomed to.

~~~as a random side note.
I was laying - quite medicated in an effort to relieve a migraine last night - while watching 48 Hours.  

A man was accused of killing his estranged wife.
The man's mother was on explaining that there was no way that her son forged the suicide note left by his wife because her son would never end a sentence with a preposition.

All I can say is that I'm thrilled that I'm married to a man who would never pick up on my grammatical inefficiencies because they are all over this blog - every single day.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...