She Did It Again

Yesterday right as we drove past the swim club, I heard Addie say, "Water?".

It has been ten months since we went swimming at the club.
That is just proof that the Little Monkey remembers way more than she can tell us because I'm pretty certain she doesn't have super power x-ray vision in order to see through the building over to the pools.

Or, she has selective memory (kind of like others have selective hearing) and she only remembers the really fun or really traumatizing events.

Whichever it is, I'm now anxiously waiting to find out if she says anything else that lets me know she is continuing to make connections to past and current places and events!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...