On Your Mark, Get Set....

...and have a complete meltdown.

Addie gets so nervous over random things.
I really can't say for sure, but I do know that it is common practice for Addie to be really nervous in new places or in places that we don't visit often.

The other children sure didn't have any fear!
I was trying desperately to backtrack to the other part of the yard so I could calm Addie.
I pried Addie off of me long enough for me to grab an egg for her.
Once she saw me put the egg into her basket, she calmed down.
Apparently, she realized that it really was going to be just fine.
She still wasn't ready to smile about anything and she was less than happy with me for making her walk.
Then...leave it to Hunter.
Hunter saw a prize still hidden and convinced Addie to go with him.
AHA!
Finally!
She was a happy little Monkey again!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...