Day Out With Thomas

The Train, not our cat.

The planets were somewhat out of alignment.
I could feel it as soon as I woke up.
Chunk wasn't herself, but I couldn't quite figure out what it was.

When we arrived at the train station, Chunkus wasn't remarkably impressed with what her little eyes beheld despite her incredible love of trains.

We had time to walk around before the first train ride - because I decided to buy the all day ticket - heaven help us.

We were the first ones into the magic, spider infested play tent.

Chunk didn't know where to begin 
and when she decided to move a train - or two - from one track to another, I was just happy that she wasn't crying and attached to me.
Even Julien couldn't help himself.   
After I killed the monstrous train attacking spider, Chunk proceeded to destroy the train cars.
THEN, the tattoo station opened up.
She doesn't appear to be concerned - at all.
Addie finally relaxed a little and even tried to show off her duck tattoo from earlier in the week.

4/15/2012

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...