Mom Update

Mom is still enjoying the luxury accommodations of one of the local hospitals.

Since Friday, she has dealt with massive bleeding as a direct result of the physician changing out some tubing which almost cost her another trip to the O.R., a blood transfusion, and one of my very favorite parts of inpatient hospital stays - a staph infection.

Despite all the bright and cheery things I just noted, my Mother has been looking good and overall feeling good - considering.

The surgeon was unable to close the incision last week, so we are hoping that Mom will go back to surgery sometime early this week to have the incision closed - which I'm sure is not going to happen as long as she has a staph infection.

For now, we are just holding steady and praying that she heals completely.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...