My Little Ahr-teest

It was one of those days where we spent the entire day working around the house, getting our chores done because... it was date night - all thanks to our generous and very unselfish friends. 
 I figured there was no better time to unwrap all the chalk from Easter and do some front porch decorating.

My little Ahr-teest was thrilled!

She colored everything she could get her little mismatched hands on!

She was covered from head to toe in chalk.
She colored and colored and colored until she just couldn't take it anymore
and when it became evident that she had colored every ounce of energy out of her little body, we called it a day.
April 15, 2012

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...