They're Magically Delicious!

Since sometime around December 8, Addie has been battling another ear/sinus infection.

This coincidentally coincided with our car ride home from work where Addie decided that leftover Lucky Charms were not only Magically Delicious when ingested orally, but by nasal route as well.

At this point, we don't know if Addie's continued sinus problems and poor little matted eyes have anything to do with one of Lucky's Charms being glued to the inside of her nasal cavity or if we are simply in December and this is Addie's typical M.O. for this time of year.

Twice now, I have had detailed conversations with Dr. Davis's nurse regarding this situation and twice it has been mentioned that we might want to send Addie to the O.R. to be scoped - just to make sure.

At this point, I'm waiting it out - right or wrong.

I can promise you one thing, my life is never boring.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...