Addie and Her New Bunkey

Leeanna and Julia got Addie a new Bunkey for Christmas!

Julia has been one of my biggest supporters over the years and is one of those women in life who I am honored to know.

Addie was so happy when she opened her gift and pulled out a new Monkey...only in Addie translation, it came out as "Oooooohhhhh,Bunkey!".

I think Addie's new Bunkey is just absolutely adorable!

Thank you Leeanna and Julia for Addie's precious gift!


...that's lipstick on Addie's jaw, not a bruise...took me a minute to figure that out...
Bunkey has already made a trip to school with Addie and several trips to dinner, hence the dirty paws...
Giving Bunkey a kiss...on the leg.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...