Shoes, shoes, shoes!

Monkey is the official shoe getter and obtained that position with no effort on my part.
She nominated herself, seconded the motion and then went on to approve and pass the motion.
I don't know what it is, but any time she knows that we are getting ready to leave, she will start bringing us shoes.
Sometimes the shoes are appropriate, other times not, but we are always thrilled with her efforts.
In this instance, she was trying to hoard as many shoes as possible. Then tried to take her shoes off so that she could wear mine.
In the end, she decided she would be just as happy sharing and helping me to put my shoes on.

What a good little helper!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...