The conversation...

has officially begun.

THE conversation concerning which type of vehicle will be added to our household next year.
That's right folks, we are still 481 days away and yet the process is in full force.
This conversation is going to trump our tree conversation in length and detail.

I am impressed that we can take one subject and find enough details to discuss that it absorbs itself into our lives for over a year.

All I can say is I sincerely hope that my Baby Boy is not disappointed when the conversation finally comes to a conclusion.

All I can promise at this point is it will not be a Tesla, a crotch rocket, an electric scooter or a  mini van.

I already pity the car salesman who finds his way in the midst of our over researched/over conversed crazy.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...