Happy Independence Day!

My brother and his girlfriend hosted the Independence Day celebration today.
Addie loves seeing her Uncle Howard and she loves having extra little ones around to play with
and she especially loves...
Bama the kitty.


My brother grilled 42 hamburgers, countless pieces of chicken, ribs, hot dogs and my veggie burger and still managed to find time to stop and smile for the camera.


Total Photo Blooper - Monkus accidentally hit Julien right in the face!


After lunch we even got to meet Bentley!
I could have held him all afternoon.
He is absolutely precious!



Addie was beyond thrilled to have the opportunity to hold him!
She was in heaven!


Beautiful Detra with her nephew Bentley.  



Happy 4th of July to you all!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...