"Jenn"

I was born in 1977.
Thanks to the other 555 gazillion Mommy's out there who thought that "Jennifer" was an awesome name, my name topped the list as the most popular for 1977.
I was already well aware of this, but felt the need to clarify for any of you who might have missed that little fun fact.

"Jennifer" was so popular that I learned early on to completely ignore anyone calling that name, kind of in the same way that most Mommy's don't answer when "Hey Mom" is heard in a crowd full of people.

My life has so many Jennifer's in it that all of them have made up last names in order for other people to identify exactly who they are, as you may have noticed when I refer to, "Jenn, my friend in Canada".

So, the next time you stop me in a random hallway somewhere and say to me:
"I was calling you.  You didn't hear me?"
and I respond:
"No. I'm sorry.  What do you need?".
That means that I really didn't hear you due to years of intentional selective auditory blocking.

If you don't believe me, just ask Michael, Jason or Christopher.
They'll back me up.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...