It Only Took Ten Months

but we finally convinced my Mother to try a different hospital for her health care needs.

If you want to get technical, when it was determined that a trip to the E.R. was imminent, she was given two options to choose from and one of them was not the hospital that she has virtually lived in over the last ten months. 

Now she is residing in a different hospital.

While my sister is able to navigate this hospital effortlessly because she spends half of her life working there, I just about had a mental breakdown while figuring out where to park and where to go.  At one point, Julien was pretty certain that I had ended up at the Birmingham Airport...he has no faith in me. 

On the bright side of things, our experience with this hospital staff has been positive and they give all appearances of doing everything to take care of Mom.

Considering she gets really ticked off when I post things on the Blog about her, I won't go into detail, other than to say that open heart surgery for some people seems to fix them, but for my Mother it has seemed to devastate her.

I am more hopeful than ever that we are going to get her all patched up and back into commission.  We have some big things going on this year and we need her in proper working order before that time gets here!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...