of opportunity will be wide open tomorrow morning.
Please pray for me. I have an interview in the morning that is very important to me. Our gracious God is leading the way and I am willingly following!
I told only a few people about this, so for my dear friends (and family) that I didn't tell, please don't let this hurt your feelings. This is not something that I feel comfortable sharing until it is over.
I will give more updates tomorrow evening!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...