Thursday, March 05, 2009

As promised

We finally found the time to get a short video of our little Miracle Monkey climbing the stairs! This has been months in the making! I am so proud of her, she did a great job! Our God has been so gracious to us!

I would like to thank Julien for filling in as videographer tonight!

(Don't forget to pause the music - lower, right on the blog and the video is blocked at certain, unnamed companies!)

Oh, for those of you who were not around last year...it is March, yes I know. Monkey is wearing a pair of her Christmas jammies. I believe that if they still fit, then by golly she is going to wear them until they don't fit anymore! :) Also, Monkey is wearing her shiny, black dress shoes. She is, after all, a girl and black shoes do go with anything!

4 comments:

Aunt Cissy said...

Awesome job sweet Addie; I am very proud of you. Julien did a great job as well. He obviously takes after you and Aunt Nonna with the photography skills. Gabi and I love y'all very much.

Heather said...

OMG!! So proud of her!! That is so exciting, and I know it's just the beginning of the miracles to come!

Cindy Blake said...

OMG she is so beautiful Jennifer! I am so proud of both of you. You are such a wonderful mother and so lucky to have two beautiful, sweet children. :)

csmith said...

YEAH Addie! God is so AWESOME!!!! Look at you go. I am so proud of you big girl! Love You Bunches, Carie :-)