Happy 15th Birthday Kayla!

My family met tonight to celebrate my niece's 15th birthday!

Good grief, I'm getting old. I remember the day of her birth just like it was yesterday.

We had a great time at dinner. My brother was more than happy to allow Addie to take as many peanuts as her little heart desired and throw them on the floor. I didn't even bother to lecture on how that may give her the impression that she could do that with any food, any time. Didn't matter, they were having a grand time!

My niece spent the rest of the night at the mall and then the movies with a friend.

Man...being 15 is tough. I wouldn't want to go back and do it over again for nothing!

Happy Birthday Kayla! I hope this is the best year yet!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...