What I was saying to friends last night at dinner.
We were talking about our children's sleeping habits. She was gratefully telling me how her children sleep through the night and I was telling her how Addie sleeps for an hour...or two at a time.
Last night Addie slept through the night - in her very own bed.
Chris and I on the other hand woke up every hour or two. We would wake up, stare sleepy eyed at the monitor, making sure we heard a sound or saw a movement before drifting back off to sleep. Chris even woke me at one point because he was leaning over my shoulder trying to get a better look at the monitor.
We are in complete amazement. The night that our children sleep all night, we're restless.
We were awake and in full disbelief by 5:30 a.m.
I guess we just can't win!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...