Sunday, March 01, 2009

My beautiful baby girl!

This is what we have all been waiting so long for!

Here is the cover of the March edition of The Birmingham Parent Magazine.

If just her picture gets me this emotional, I'm not sure how much of a mess I will be when I read the article!

As of right now, the article has not been uploaded to their site.

The hard copies should be available this week, please pick up a copy if you like!

Thank you to all of you who voted for Addie! This opportunity was placed in our laps by an email from my sister and by the grace of God! This is HIS work and I cannot thank our God enough for the amazing blessings in my life!

6 comments:

Kim said...

WOW!! She is so beautiful!! I think everyone who knows and loves Addie will get emotional looking at her beautiful face on the cover. She is truly a miracle. I can't wait to read the article...

Heather said...

Hey, what about those of us who live far away but would love to have a copy? What should we do?

Jenn said...

It turned out Prefect! I can't wait to read the article.

Kim Ketler said...

She is beautiful:) God works in mysterious ways and just think of all the lives she will touch this week. I can't wait to pick up a copy!!! Will they have them available tomorrow at Publix???

csmith said...

How awesome Jennifer! I can't wait until it comes out. I showed Chris her pic last night and he said she was so beautiful! We love you Addie :-)

Nicole said...

I can't wait to read the article. Her cover photo is perfect!