My priceless gift

Julien got me a very pretty gift for Christmas. Chris got me a very pretty gift for Christmas. I actually told Chris that the only thing that I really wanted for Christmas was all the laundry in my house to be clean and in it's proper place - apparently a swipe of the debit card is so much easier than laundry. :)


My gifts were so nice and I am so thankful for Julien and Chris, they are perfect in every way and I couldn't ask for a better son or husband.


But...

the gift that touched my heart this year is the gift of my daughters voice. To hear the little, precious voice of a baby who should never have talked is a blessing from God, to hear these two new "words" is a miracle from God.

"I love you"
and
"thank you"

You should hear Addie when she speaks these words. The sound of these words touch my heart and into the inner depths of my soul.

She says these words - without a doubt - and at appropriate times only. That tells me that her level of comprehension continues to grow.

Thank God for this gift and for the blessings HE continues to grant us!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...