How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Caved
Chris just couldn't help himself and had to get a picture of Sara Evans. I told him that she has a website full of beautiful pictures, but I guess it just wasn't the same. The poor woman can't even go to a kids football game without being harassed for pictures... At least my husband only ogled her from across the field!
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...