Finally!

After a bit of drama, we finally got Addie's new walker today!

She loves it and seems to be really proud of her walker. She is so observant...when she stood up and was thoroughly checking out the walker, she kept pointing to the left handle grip. On her old walker, the middle piece was missing and she would always put her finger in there, her new walker doesn't have a "boo-boo" like the old one.

Also, it drives me batty that the metal on the walker hits Addie in the back when she loses her balance. I couldn't modify the old walker, but now that we have our own, I came up with a temporary fix tonight. It's not pretty, but it is very functional. I am going to enlist the help of a pro in making a permanent "cushion" cover (thanks Julien for giving up the pool noodle) for the walker. I still have to find the time to hunt down some red fabric with Monkey's and then we can get Addie all taken care of...maybe even monogram her name on it too!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...