We started out our day by meeting Kim for Addie's two year pictures. I am so thankful for Kim. I am blessed that she is willing to set aside a few hours on this day to take these pictures for us. It was a very emotional day for us, harder than last year, but then again, we know we have to take it one day at a time.
I can't wait to see the pictures...Addie looked beautiful!
Thank you Kim...for everything!
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...