Catching up soon.

My Christmas gift was a migraine that knocked me out of commission for over 24 hours. This afternoon is the first time that I have felt like I am back to the land of the living.

With end of the year deadlines looming, I had no choice but to get up Friday morning and go to work, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't mess up anything too seriously.

After we dropped Julien off last night, Chris and I stopped for a quick dinner. As my luck would have it, we ran into two people that we work with, one girl I went to school with and a very nice lady who follows the blog. Why is it that I only see people when I look my worst? :)

Now I just have to catch up on the blog, housekeeping, putting Christmas away and getting ready for Addie's Birthday.

Wish me luck...

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...