My Christmas gift was a migraine that knocked me out of commission for over 24 hours. This afternoon is the first time that I have felt like I am back to the land of the living.
With end of the year deadlines looming, I had no choice but to get up Friday morning and go to work, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I didn't mess up anything too seriously.
After we dropped Julien off last night, Chris and I stopped for a quick dinner. As my luck would have it, we ran into two people that we work with, one girl I went to school with and a very nice lady who follows the blog. Why is it that I only see people when I look my worst? :)
Now I just have to catch up on the blog, housekeeping, putting Christmas away and getting ready for Addie's Birthday.
Wish me luck...
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...