Can someone please tell me...

why on the rare occasions that I leave my house and look somewhat presentable, that I never, ever see anyone that I know?
On the other hand, if I spent the day digging a sewer line, then decided to run out for a bite to eat in sweats and a t-shirt, sweat running down my back, disheveled hair and streaked make-up that I would run into every old boyfriend and their new, gorgeous wives, 150 people that I work with, the guy that was not flirting with me at the country club last weekend and a news crew wanting my personal opinion (live) on the Obama Administration, Health Care Reform and the impact that it will have on those with special needs?

Why? Why? Why?
Forget global warming, lets discuss the total misalignment of the whole solar system!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...