Thank you Lexus

Thank goodness for small favors.
I came home the other night with a massive headache.
Luckily, Addie went to bed right on time and I decided that I was going to bed too.
In bed by 9:30, I was thrilled that I might just be able to sleep away my headache, when next thing I knew, Julien decided to come and check on me.
He climbed up onto the bed and had just settled back on a pillow when a Lexus commercial came on.
I was barely listening, but heard a few key words and all of a sudden, I started silently wishing that Julien hadn't picked up on those words...and then out of Julien's mouth came the words:
"Hey Mom...why don't you go buy the Lexus. It virtually parks itself and that way you won't have to back up so many times when you're trying to park".
Really?
Thank you Lexus for putting me to shame.
Even in the eyes of my Baby Boy, I park my SUV like a girl.
(Just for the record, I don't drive like a girl, it's just the parking that presents a problem. The first four SUV's I owned were easy as pie to park. This SUV has the turning radius of a large yacht...so really, it's not my fault)

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...