I am just so proud

Julien decided that he wanted to go bowling.
He was certain that Chunky Monkey would be able to participate and would have a great time. Julien told me that he would help the little Monkey and so we decided to give it a try.
Julien was right.
Chunky Monkey had a great time and it only took her a few minutes to catch on to turn taking and what she had to do.
Monkey got a little upset in the beginning because she didn't understand, but a few minutes later she was sitting on my lap and we were talking about what was going on.
I told her that she would have a turn, then Julien, then her Daddy and then it would be her turn again.
Before long, she had it all down.
She would go up to push the ball down the lane, then she would stop and smile at everybody near us, then she would run back over to me and sit on my lap and watch.
She watched Julien have his turn, then her Daddy and then she would wiggle down off of my lap and take Julien's hand or Chris's hand and walk out to the lane and do it all over again.
It was such a beautiful sight to see the pure joy in her eyes.
She wanted nothing more than for everyone to be so proud of her accomplishments.
If she only knew how very proud Julien and her truly make me!
She is such a sweet angel and so very blessed to have the best big brother in the world!
Julien even got his old bowling ball out of the basement for Monkey and passed it down to her!





Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...