Happy Birthday Olivia!

Unfortunately, we arrived late to Olivia's Party due to the time conflict with the fundraiser. Olivia had a party that was packed with sweet friends, food, cake and presents.
Did I say presents?
I'm not sure that I have ever seen quite so many presents before!
Addie had such a good time with her friends and we were more than honored to be a part of this very special day!
Thank you Olivia (Katherine and Mims) for sharing this day with us and Happy Birthday!

Addie was content to mow the carpet and play with her friends after stuffing herself full of cheese puffs and macaroni and cheese.

Take note of that little yellow lab in Addie's hand...story to follow.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...