Don't get me wrong...

I would love nothing more than a few extra carats added to my ring finger come Christmas morning, but I am obviously showing my age.
My biggest tangible Christmas wish this year was new lighting in my kitchen - not because I actually need light to see to cook in my kitchen, but because I cannot stand fluorescent lights.
My wonderful husband spent hours taking down old lights, cutting holes for new lights, running wire throughout the ceiling of my kitchen and installing new lights.
It looks awesome!
:)
Monkey was a bit ticked over the whole ordeal.
She is suffering from yet another horrible sinus infection and if she wasn't attached to me, she wanted to be helping her Daddy - which she wasn't allowed - which meant meltdown.
I wonder which lucky medical provider will be cursed to see us this week...

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...