Game four - Win three

Julien and his team played a fantastic game tonight.
They won 31-13.
My throat actually hurt by the end of the game from all the yelling.
For me being such an incredibly shy person, I sure do have a set of lungs at a ball game!
I'm going to have to check into that.
Lack of eye contact with a specific person = even skin tone, loud yelling and stomping of the feet.
Eye contact with a specific person = blushing, stammering of words and loss of intelligence.
Hmmm...weird.
Monkey was so proud of Julien. She stayed up two and a half hours past her bedtime to watch all the boys (all from our town - it seemed like most from our neighborhood) play ball and let me just say...those kids can play some ball!
It was like driveway ball had been transplanted into a gym with bleachers full of parents, siblings and friends.
It was one of those times when you cheer when the opposing team makes a good shot just because the boys are so fantastic.

We are so blessed for this community that we are a part of.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...