Game six - Win five

33-5
No pictures.
Addie and I missed the game. It was a horrible, horrible night.
Chris and I left work early for a medical appointment for Addie - in Tuscaloosa.
The medical appointment was scheduled for 4:00 and didn't end until I said enough was enough and we left at 7:00.
Sweet Addie was miserable.
Her face was all red from crying and crocodile tears were still clinging to her little cheeks when we got in the car.
Julien was supposed to be at his game at 7:30 and we were well over an hour from getting there. We had missed dinner and I was about ready to cry right along with Addie.
We managed a quick trip through a drive-through (errr!!!!) and as we were heading out to find the interstate, I told Chris that we were making a detour by Yogurt Mountain.
For the love of all things good in this world, we could not listen to Addie scream for over an hour on the way to the basketball game.
I ran in, grabbed her a cup full of yogurt and happily placed it on her lap as soon as I got in the car.
I told Chris that I didn't care if the whole car was coated in yogurt. Addie's throat had to hurt from her crying so much and we needed whatever tricks we could find in order to make it back to our side of town without her screaming the entire way.
Addie ate every single last bite of the yogurt and ten minutes from home, hit meltdown.
I begged for forgiveness from Julien and told him there was no way we could make it to the game. Chris and Julien detoured by the house and dropped Addie and Me off and then off to the game they went.
At least Julien made it to his game. I would have felt even more horrible had he missed it completely.
We now have a break for Christmas before our next game.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...