The time had come...

actually, the time was past due...
for
Addie's first haircut!
Keeping with family tradition, we took Addie to my Uncle Carl's (Carl Suggs Barber & Style Shop) for this very special occasion. Crystal cut Julien's hair for the first time, so of course I thought it was perfect for her to be the one to cut Addie's hair.
Addie was just as perfect as Julien was. She sat on my lap and never so much as whimpered. She was just being nosey, wanting to know what was going on!
We didn't need some girly salon for this to be special...we needed it to be special because everybody there loves Addie.

Thanks everybody for being a part of this special day!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...