Did I tell you guys...

that Addie walked for her physical therapist at her session this week?

I didn't?

Well, well...I guess I've been so busy, that it just slipped my mind.

In fact, Addie walked, stopped, stood and then walked again. Unassisted, mind you.

I could not believe what I was seeing!!!!

So, Addie is still taking a few steps at a time...in her own time.

What totally cracks me up is when Addie is standing still and knows that she wants to take a step forward, but I guess she doesn't feel ready, because she stands in place, swaying her little hips from side to side and swinging her little arms...as if she were walking.

It is absolutely hilarious. I don't know if I can get it on video...but wow. It is so worth sharing!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...