So very proud




When we picked Addie up from school today, her teachers were just beaming with joy!
They told me that she had the very best day!
She stood unassisted,
went potty like a big girl,
drank from a big girl cup all by herself and was in the best mood all day.
Addie's teachers understood and appreciated these accomplishments! I really believe in my heart that they love her and are so proud of each and every new thing that she learns. They are working so hard each day to help her fit in with everyone else and I am ever so grateful to them!
We are so blessed to have been chosen by God as Addie's family.
My children are my greatest joy and they are - both - perfect in every way!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...