Father's Day

I hate more than anything that my Dad never knew either one of my babies. Julien really is missing out on having a Grandfather to show him how to hunt and fish, because my Dad was the best at both. I will never forget the first time I saw the inside of a buck or the many times my Dad took me out fishing on the boat...or the 1,999,845,000 times he told me to always wear my seat belt, although I never get in a car without putting one on.

Chris is amazing. He would do anything for our children (and for me) and I don't take for granted what a kind heart he has.

For Father's Day, we sent Chris on a four day golf trip with 23 friends. He deserves it. He is actually on his way home now, maybe in time for a relaxing dinner.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...