Not ready for it

I was caught off guard at Addie's therapy appointment today. To make a long story short, Addie was fitted for braces today. Our hope is that this will enable her to strengthen her feet and legs enough so she will start walking in the next few months. As many of you know, it is my personal goal to have her walking before she turns eighteen-months. Addie is still working so hard on trying to pull up and she is doing much better at putting one foot in front of the other with assistance! I was able to pick out the colors for her braces. I wanted purple but knew it wouldn't match much of anything, so I had to settle for pink....ugh! The braces will have pink padding and the straps will have little sheep on them.
It was a very difficult time for me. Regardless of the fact that I am firmly aware of our struggles, it is hard when a situation becomes tangible. I know this will be great for her and I pray we see amazing progress!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...