How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Just wanting to pet the kitty...
Alley was playing with Addie, she would walk around in circles behind Addie, going in between Julien's computer chair and desk and then back around behind Addie. Addie would pet her each time she came by and was trying her best to follow her every move. Addie managed to lean forward and grab the underside of the computer chair...and then fell. Chris and I were just so proud of her for trying so very hard to pull up!
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...