First night to stay at a hotel!

Saturday night was Addie's first time staying at a hotel!

Addie was uneasy about being in a new place and insisted on having me in her sights the entire time - no private restroom breaks for me! :) After I got her to sleep, she slept well and allowed Chris and Me to rest up for our big day!

Thanks to all of the donations to The Mercedes Marathon, we "won" a free room at the Sheraton for Saturday night. This worked out perfectly because I was worried about not being able to get to Addie quickly if I needed to. Julien and Addie (and my Mom) stayed at the hotel during the race. Afterwards, I came and got them so they could enjoy the excitement at the finish line and the after marathon party.

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...