Date night!

Tonight, Chris and I finally had our first date in 14-months (kid-free)! My Mom came to watch Julien and Addie with the agreement that we would stay close to home "just in case". We chose to go to Fox Valley and for those of you who live nearby, you know how great it is! The night was perfect! We met friends for dinner and drinks - I had my first glass of wine in almost two years, the last one was with dinner at our wedding reception (and then I got pregnant with Addie and then breastfed for one year), it had to be the best best glass of wine - ever! :)
The food was fantastic, the atmosphere was so peaceful and it felt so good to laugh. I think it was the first time that I have really laughed since I had Addie. It was nice to leave our problems at home for just a little while. As we were wrapping up the evening, my Mom called to let us know that Addie had hit melt down! Luckily, we were only ten minutes away and got home quickly to calm Addie down!
This Valentine's Day was PERFECT!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...