Tis the season...
We took Addie to the doctor this morning because her cold has been getting progressively worse. She has an upper respiratory infection and of course there is nothing that we can do to make it any better! The on-call doctor was filling in from the Alabaster office and didn't know Addie; she didn't even discuss anything past the reason for Addie's visit (that was a VERY nice change!). Good news is her ears are clear and the tubes are open! Hopefully, we can get this all cleared up before Christmas and her birthday.
How a diagnosis of Microcephaly changed the lives of so many people.
Celebrating Nine Years!
My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...
-
From the beginning: When I went to bed Saturday night, I felt fine. I didn’t expect to wake up an hour and a half later in labor. Addie woke...
-
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted. Job 9:10 Today is a day of miracles: There are no words that I...
-
Before I even begin, it is important to know that my sister gave her blessing for me to share some information. Today has been hard. ...