Addie's First Birthday Party!

WOW, what a day! I couldn't have asked for anything better, today was absolutely perfect! We enjoyed a beautiful day with family and friends in celebration of the day that God blessed me with my most precious miracle - my baby Addie. I would say that I can't believe a year has already passed, but it has been a long and difficult year and I felt today was a celebration of a new beginning. A celebration of a better time to come, knowing that we have already beaten the odds and will continue to do so. I managed to keep my emotions under control today, although I really didn't think that I would be able to.
We asked Kim to come and take pictures of the party, so we don't really have any good pictures of the party. I hate that we missed getting a picture of all the kids together, but some of our friends had to leave early. Here are a few pictures until I get the others back from Kim...

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...