Saying good-bye to Butler

Julien had to say good-bye to Butler tonight! Had I known how difficult it was going to be for him, I'm not sure that I would have allowed Butler to stay with us. Julien cried while we got Santa's milk and cookies together and while we were getting Butler settled for his trip back home. I tucked Julien into bed, read him "The Night Before Christmas" and reassured him that everything was going to be alright. I explained that Christmas is magical and beautiful and that it was special that he was able to enjoy Butler while he was here. It broke my heart because I just don't know if Butler will be coming back next year...it's very sad.



Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...