Working so hard!

At The Bell Center today, we saw Addie's new physical therapist - Heather. I couldn't be more pleased with her as a person and with the technique she uses for therapy! Addie didn't cry AT ALL during the entire hour, which is a bit unheard of! Addie practiced crawling (with assistance), "come to sit" and practiced playing while in the kneeling position. Based on how well Addie is doing with "come to sit", Heather thinks she will be able to sit up on her own soon!!! Heather checked Addie's muscle tone regarding my concern with the tightness in her arms and amazingly didn't find anything alarming (we are going to just keep an eye on it)! I have been praying so hard that her daily exercises would begin to allow her to move more freely and God is listening! HE is with me each step of the way!

Celebrating Nine Years!

My sweet girl had a very busy day! We spent the day by having lunch at one of Addie's favorite restaurants, then I took her s...